1 Day Group Training Tour
Limited to three participants.
Advance and refine your riding proficiency with Group on-street training.
This single day training tour will increase your safety and confidence. Courses are conducted in the beautiful Berkshire Hills of Western Mass and Southern Vermont.
- Street training with real-time coaching using Bluetooth bike-to-bike communicators (provided if you don’t have one)
- 3:1 student-to-coach ratio
- Tour through the hidden Berkshire hills of Western Massachusetts and Southern Vermont
- Discussion during lunch stop and at the end of the day
- Video of our day (Please bring your own 16gb+ flash drive).
1 Day Tour: $475 per rider (does not include lodging or meals)
Benefits of group riding
Learning and fun is enhanced as students learn from each other. Your “classroom” is the uncrowded, scenic roads of Western New England.
What You’ll Learn
- Cornering Precision
- How to Read the Road
- Effective and safe Cornering Lines
- Lane Positioning
- Slow Speed Maneuver Techniques
- Emergency Braking
- Visual Targets
- Body Position
Provided Sena Bluetooth helmet communicators allow immediate and meaningful coaching in real-time.
Dates listed below are single day street courses for a group of 3 riders.
The 2021 season is abbreviated due to personal reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Reserve spots by contacting Ken. Payment is due in January.
April- None- Too darn cold
- May 1, 2021 (Saturday)- FULL
- May 2, 2021 (Sunday)
- May 4, 2021 (Tuesday)- FULL
- May 6, 2021 (Thursday)
- May 13, 2021 (Thursday)
- June 2, 2021 (Tuesday)
- June 4, 2021 (Friday)- FULL
- June 9, 2021 (Wednesday)
- June 11, 2021 (Friday)
- June 16, 2021 (Wednesday)
- June 23, 2021 (Wednesday)
- July – Not Available for 2021 – Off on an Adventure, Sorry
- August – Not Available for 2021 – Off on an Adventure, Sorry
- September- Not Available for 2021 – Off on an Adventure, Sorry
Since we start our day at 8:30, you may want to book a room the night before (on your dime). And maybe the night after, since we end around 5:00.
Most students stay at the Red Roof Inn in South Deerfield, MA.
Here is a sample of some real-time coaching using Bluetooth communication.
2 Day Group Training Tour
Not Available for 2021.
NOTE: In 2021, Private training days are reserved for special cases.
Contact Ken to discuss Private street and off-road Training.
Larger Group Training Tours (1 or 2 day tour option)
This is a custom option for larger groups of 8 or more.
Do you have a larger group of friends who would like to train together while having a great time touring the beautiful Berkshires? This is a great option. One or two day tours are available. Dates can be accommodated on request.
This tour does not include Bluetooth communication, but does include the attention of staff who will address individual needs.
Contact Ken to discuss scheduling your event.
1 Day Group Tour: 3+ riders: $275 to $375/day per rider depending on group size (does not include lodging or meals)
Scholarships are available. Many insurance companies accept the Riding in the Zone completion certificate as proof of rider training that is eligible for insurance discounts.
Participants pay for dinners and any lodging with private training.
Please Read the Payment and Cancellation Policy Page.
Other Training Programs
Riding in the Zone, LLC is insured by the Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
Riding in the Zone, LLC