Learn and practice advanced skills in a group setting
This parking lot training option is for riders wanting an introduction to advanced techniques.
The course features demonstrations and drills to help you learn and refine advanced body positioning, shifting, braking, throttle and cornering skills. We will also practice slow-speed maneuvers.
This course is for all levels of experienced riders with at least 2,000 miles under their belt. This is not for brand new riders. New riders should sign up for a basic rider course with their state motorcycle safety program.
Advanced Parking LOt Course:
What You’ll Learn
- Advanced Braking & Throttle Techniques
- Throttle/Brake Transitions
- Emergency Braking
- Body Positioning
- Cornering Precision
- Advanced Countersteering
- Slow Speed Maneuvers
1 Day Advanced Parking Lot Course for Groups of up to 10 Riders.
What to Bring
- Your motorcycle, in good condition
- Riding Gear (required at all times)
- DOT-approved helmet
- eye protection
- long-sleeved shirt or motorcycle jacket
- long pants (armored motorcycle pants preferred)
- full coverage gloves
- sturdy, over-the-ankle boots.
- Rain gear. We run rain or shine.
- Lunch (as an alternative, you can make a run to Subway)
- Plenty of water (hydrate!)
Discounts apply for returning RITZ or Stayin’ Safe students. Contact Ken
Scholarships are available. Many insurance companies accept the Riding in the Zone completion certificate as proof of rider training that is eligible for insurance discounts.
Please Read the Payment and Cancellation Policy Page.
Other Training Programs
Riding in the Zone, LLC is chartered through the American Motorcyclist Association and insured by the Philadelphia Insurance Companies.
Riding in the Zone, LLC